Safety is our number one priority
Georgia Wine Hiking pays careful attention to your ability level,
time -frame and decide which hikes may be appropriate.
Out-doors enthusiasts Dante skywater Merat was born in Persia, educated in Minnesota, Colorado,
and since 1995 has made his home in Atlanta GA. He speaks Turkish, Farsi, Spanish,
and English .He has
hiked in Colorado, Hawaii, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Minnesota and ALaska. As an experienced Georgia hiker, his favorite time to hike is at night during a full moon.
He is a member of Sierra Club, Toastmasters, and a wilderness volunteer .
What is included with our hikes:
* A fun, knowledgeable guide trained in First Aid and CPR
* Lunch on-the go , nuts and berries
* $ 20 gift certificate redeemable on
your next hike
* Free monthly guided journeys
What to bring with you:
* Comfortable walking shoes with good traction
* Extra clothing just in case
* 64 oz water
* Your sense of wonder!
Specialty and Seasonal Hikes
* Full-moon night hike
* Sunrise hike
* Barefoot hike
* Kids friendly hikes
* Wildflower & Blue berry hikes
* Artist hikes-bring your camera or drawing pad
* Gift cards are available
* a paypal is required to hold your reservation.
We charge 50% of your total at the time of reservation, and the balance on the day of the hike.
* To cancel a reservation, contact us
no later than 48 hrs before the
departure time of your trip. For late cancellations or no-shows, your credit
card will be charged 50% of the total