Hiking is an escape back to nature and a great way to get a good workout while forgetting all about the day to day hassles of city life. In hiking, the journey is more important than the Destination.
Victoria Bryant state park ,or Fort Yargo State Park with wine tasting at Boutier winery , or Chatea Elan
approximately 3 hours of hiking. these hikes are for all ability levels, and usually last 5-6 hours .
only $ 95 per person.
Bertram Trail , or Mount yonah, with wine tasting at Stone wall Creek vineyard , 12 spies vineyard, or Yonah Mountain Winery
f you have some more time, these trips will get you to more mountainous areas where you can see and experience more of Georgia.
Please allow 7-8 hours for this type of trip.
Only $ 135 per person
Standing Indian with wine tasting Stone wall Creek Vineyard
This is our full day option which offer you approximately 8-10 hours of fun, entertainment and education
Only $ 195 per person
Full-moon night hiking * Sunrise hiking * Barefoot hiking * Kids friendly hikes * Wildflower & Blue berry picking hikes
* Artist hikes-bring your camera or drawing pad
A fun, knowledgeable guide trained in First Aid and CPR
* Lunch on-the go , nuts and berries
* $ 20 gift certificate redeemable on your next journey
* And the wine tasting off-course
What to bring with you:
* Comfortable walking shoes with good traction
* Extra clothing just in case
* 64 oz water
* Your sense of wonder!
* Gift cards are available.
* To cancel a reservation, contact us , no later than 48 hrs before the departure time of your trip.